Monday, December 29, 2008

December Poll Results


First off I would like to thank everyone who participated in the poll, it’s the most answered poll to date. I’m very pleased to see how the poll progressed. It was interesting to watch the numbers add up because the first few answers where of the frequent flyer category, and since I’ve not even been to an airport in over 11 years it was somewhat foreign to me that people might actually jump on a plane for a good bit to eat. In the end things became much more rounded. I"m still impressed with the percentage of people willing to take up to or more than a single day to seek out a dining experience. Personally, I’m a 20-30 minute kinda guy. I feel like with in that radius there is enough to keep my happy. While that isn’t necessarily the right take on the question, I suppose I’d drive up to an hour for something unique. Anything over an hour each way I would rather just turn into an overnighter. Better safe than sorry when it comes to intoxicatingly good food lubricated with a few martinis and a bottle of wine.

No comments: