"Hello, this is Konrad. Yes I've started the Jell-o shots. Telegram all your friends this shin-dig should be outstanding."
1. Procure your favorite booze. Usually vodka is used for making Jell-O shots, but anything works.
2. Have a long pull off that freshly opened bottle then find your favorite flavor of instant Jell-O. It will most likely be in the very back of the cupboard and dusty.
3. Take a sip of booze and set measured amount of water to heat.
4. Take a sip of booze, and then dissolve Jell-O mix into water.
5. Take a sip of booze and reconsider adding any to the Jell-O at this point.
6. Take a sip of booze while finding a proper container to portion the Jell-O. One large bowl will be fine.
7. Take a sip of booze, and make room in the refrigerator to chill the Jell-O.
8. Take a sip of booze before retiring to the recliner for a nap.
9. When you wake up you will have only a little bit of booze left and none in the Jell-O. Not a problem!
10. Take a final sip of booze as you will only need about 4 ounces to finish things off.
11. Using a whisk stir the Jell-O into chunks and mix in the booze left that didn’t get drunk. It only has to be enough to add bite.
12. Spoon this spiked mixture into shot glasses and get a good laugh off the person who gets WASTED from your Jell-O shots.