Monday, March 31, 2008

Blog Updates

I’ve recently made a few adjustments to my blog that will help make navigating the space easier and more enjoyable. I’ve eliminated the SlideShow which never worked consistently and replaced it with a link to ‘My Public Photo Album" under the ‘links’ to the left. Here you will find a folder of all the photos I’ve used in the blog, as well as some raw culinary photos, and lastly some non-food related pictures.

I added a YouTube video bar which seems to have a mind of it’s own, it is in a very techy way related to the SlideShow. The feeds have worked so far, but over the last 4 days it’s displayed the same video’s so I’m up in the air as to whether this feature will stay or go. Any suggestions?

I created a ‘Labels’ menu to the left. I took the time to go back through the archives and label all my previous posts. While there isn’t much diversity in the discussions here, this feature is sure to help anyone interested in searching the archives.

Lastly, my new job starts tomorrow. Nemo Grille, in Avon, Ohio is my new home. I’m very excited to get back into the fine dining atmosphere again, and share all the new and exciting things we do there on this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you at Nemo Grille. Good Luck and Have Fun.