Friday, June 22, 2007

Weekly Specials Pictured


This week rounded out quite well with a Chef's Garden squash blossom stuffed with cherried and blue cheese, fried and served with avacado, cherry-cabernet tapenade, and Chef's Garden popcorn shoots




This Ivory Salmon entree sold out friday night, served with Chef's Garden baby squash, Morel mushroom cream, and Chef's Garden Pea shoots



Most suprisingly this dessert also went 86 friday night with local strawberries and rasberries marinated in Grand Marinier, over a lemon-thyme angle food cake, topped with honey cream.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I think I just had a seizure looking at these pics. These three look amazing! I wish I lived closer so I could come to the restaurant and try these lovlies!

Anonymous said...

"Chef's Garden?" Do you have your own garden out back of the restaurant? What a great idea...